Asian Conference on Energy, Power and Transportation Electrification (ACEPT)
24 – 26 October 2017, Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands Singapore
The second Asian Conference on Energy, Power and Transportation Electrification (ACEPT) organized by Energy Research Institute @ NTU (ERI@N), is part of Asia Clean Energy Summit (ACES), and held in conjunction with Singapore International Energy Week (SIEW 2017). ACEPT 2017 will cooperate with the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) to bring together the world leading experts to present emerging topics on energy, power, and transportation electrification.
ACEPT 2017 is technically co-sponsored by IEEE Transportation Electrification Community, Power Electronics Society and Power and Energy Society.
<LATEST NEWS – 7 November 2017>
- ACEPT 2017 photos (selected) are now available at Photo Gallery.
- Heartiest congratulations to the ACEPT 2017 Best Papers Award recipients: (1) Session 3.4
Paper Title: Virtual Synchronous Generators for microgrid stabilization : Modeling, implementation and experimental validation on a microgrid laboratory
Author List: Mustapha Amine Rahmani, Yann Herriot, Sylvain Lechat Sanjuan and Lionel Dorbais
Organization: Advanced Electronics and Power Electronics department , Schneider Electric, France
Presenter: Tushar MENON (2) Session 10.2
Paper Title: On-line Auto-tuning Technique of Switching Frequency for Resonant Converter Considering Resonant Components Tolerance and Variation
Author List: Yen-Shin Lai and Min-Hsiang Yu
Organization: Center for Power Electronics Technology, Taipei Tech, Taiwan
Presenter: Yen-Shin LAI
(3) Session 14.4
Improvement of Frequency Stability in Power Electronics-Based Power Systems
Author List: Jingyang Fang, Xiaoqiang Li, Yi Tang and Hongchang Li
Organization: School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore and Energy Research Institute @Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Presenter: Jingyang FANG
- Full papers in ACEPT 2017 will be submitted to IEEE Xplore by mid November 2017 for indexing.
- 3 Best Paper Awards will be given out on 26 October (last day of ACEPT). ACEPT Organizing Committee thank and acknowledge the generous support of Norwegian Embassy Singapore for sponsoring the awards.
- List of Technical Reviewers are available. Details HERE. Organizing Committee would like to express their gratitude to the reviewers.
- ACEPT Full Programme now available. Details HERE. PDF download LINK
- Special Session on Hybrid and Electric Aircraft Technologies – full programme available (details HERE)
- Tutorial session information is added. Details HERE
- Plenary speakers programme, abstracts and biography details added. Details HERE
- Speakers details added. Details HERE
- < NEW for ACEPT 2017> 2 special sessions (1) Hybrid and Electric Aircraft Technologies (details HERE) and (2) Solid state transformer (SST) (details HERE).
- ACEPT 2017 Call for Papers is closed.
- Online registration is open. Details HERE.
- ACEPT 2017 information is now available in IEEE Conferences website.
- Accommodation information is added. Details HERE.
- International Steering Committee is established. Details HERE.
- Full Papers in ACEPT 2016 are now available for download/ purchase at IEEE Xplore website. Search for “ACEPT” to query for the papers.
Asia Clean Energy Summit (ACES)
24 – 26 October 2017, Level 4, Simpor Ballrooms, Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands Singapore
The 4th Asia Clean Energy Summit (ACES) is Asia’s leading event focusing on clean energy technology, policy and finance supported by leading government agencies, research institutes and industry in Singapore. ACES provide a common platform for regional thought leaders in both the public and private sector to collaborate on critical issues and opportunities in harnessing clean energy for the future. As the regional platform to share and co-create innovative clean energy solutions, ACES supports the vision to be a clean energy hub for Asia.
ACES exhibition creates a marketplace for companies to showcase latest technologies solutions.
- Provides a platform to discuss, understand and experience Singapore’s “living laboratory” for solar adoption, the integration of renewable energy and electric vehicles, and learn how sustainable energy management is essential to liveable cities.
- Helps shape the future of clean energy and smart-sustainable cities.
- Explores collaboration and innovative clean energy solutions within a vibrant ecosystem of technology / service companies, research institutes and energy leaders.
Singapore International Energy Week (SIEW)
23 – 27 October 2017, Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands Singapore
The Singapore International Energy Week (SIEW) is an annual week-long platform for energy professionals, policymakers and commentators to discuss and share best practices and solutions within the global energy space. SIEW 2017 will facilitate discussions on staying nimble, managing risks, overcoming challenges and seizing opportunities in this evolving energy landscape.
In its 10th edition, Singapore International Energy Week is the premier platform in Asia for energy insights, partnerships and dialogue, which brings together the world’s leading conferences, exhibitions, and roundtables in one week, one location. SIEW enriches the global energy conversation by convening political, business, academic and energy industry thought-leaders to define and advance the world’s leading energy challenges, solutions and actions across the energy spectrum of oil & gas, clean and renewable energy, and energy infrastructure financing.
Join SIEW 2017 discussions on how energy players could stay nimble, navigate challenges, and seize opportunities in this evolving energy landscape! Visit SIEW 2017 for further information.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
IEEE is the world’s largest professional association dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community through its highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities.
Please visit IEEE for more information.
ACEPT 2017 is