Asian Conference on Energy, Power and Transportation Electrification (ACEPT)
24 – 26 October 2017, Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands Singapore
The second Asian Conference on Energy, Power and Transportation Electrification (ACEPT) organized by Energy Research Institute @ NTU (ERI@N), is part of Asia Clean Energy Summit (ACES), and held in conjunction with Singapore International Energy Week (SIEW 2017). ACEPT 2017 will cooperate with the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) to bring together the world leading experts to present emerging topics on energy, power, and transportation electrification.
ACEPT 2017 is technically co-sponsored by IEEE Transportation Electrification Community, Power Electronics Society and Power and Energy Society.
<LATEST NEWS – 12 July 2017>
- Plenary speakers details are added. Details HERE
- < NEW for ACEPT 2017> Special Session on Solid state transformers (SST) . Details HERE
- ACEPT 2017 Call for Papers is now closed. Reviews are in progress.
- Online registration is now open, and early bird closes on 11 August. Details HERE.
- ACEPT 2017 information is now available in IEEE Conferences website.
- Accommodation information is added. Details HERE.
- International Steering Committee is established. Details HERE.
- Full Papers in ACEPT 2016 are now available for download/ purchase at IEEE Xplore website. Search for “ACEPT” to query for the papers.
- Visit http://acept.asia/index.php/photo-gallery for photos taken at ACEPT 2016.
- Heartiest congratulations to the ACEPT 2016 Best Papers Award recipients:
(1) Paper Title: Optimal Allocation of Flux-Coupling-Type SFCLs for a Micro-Grid with Wind-PV Hybrid Generation and Battery Energy Storage
Authors: Lei CHEN, Hongkun CHEN, Jun YANG, Yi TANG and Leong Hai KOH, Wuhan University and Nanyang Technological University
(2) Paper Title: Voltage Clamping Balance with HysteresisCharging / Discharging Approach
Authors: Tsorng-Juu LIANG, Szu-Fen CHEN, Yi-Yuan CHUNG, Yi-Hsun HSIEH and Hao-Tang CHANG, National Cheng Kung University
(3) Paper Title: Modeling and Control of a Wide-Input Hybrid Resonant Microconverter for Photovoltaic Applications
Authors: Xiaonan ZHAO, Lanhua ZHANG, Qingqing MA and Jih-Sheng LAI, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
Asia Clean Energy Summit (ACES)
24 – 26 October 2017, Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Level 4, Marina Bay Sands Singapore
The 4th Asia Clean Energy Summit (ACES) is Asia’s leading event focusing on clean energy technology, policy and finance supported by leading government agencies, research institutes and industry in Singapore. ACES provide a common platform for regional thought leaders in both the public and private sector to collaborate on critical issues and opportunities in harnessing clean energy for the future. As the regional platform to share and co-create innovative clean energy solutions, ACES supports the vision to be a clean energy hub for Asia.
ACES exhibition creates a marketplace for companies to showcase latest technologies solutions.
- Provides a platform to discuss, understand and experience Singapore’s “living laboratory” for solar adoption, the integration of renewable energy and electric vehicles, and learn how sustainable energy management is essential to liveable cities.
- Helps shape the future of clean energy and smart-sustainable cities.
- Explores collaboration and innovative clean energy solutions within a vibrant ecosystem of technology / service companies, research institutes and energy leaders.
Singapore International Energy Week (SIEW)
23 – 27 October 2017, Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands Singapore
The Singapore International Energy Week (SIEW) is an annual week-long platform for energy professionals, policymakers and commentators to discuss and share best practices and solutions within the global energy space. SIEW 2017 will facilitate discussions on staying nimble, managing risks, overcoming challenges and seizing opportunities in this evolving energy landscape.
In its 10th edition, Singapore International Energy Week is the premier platform in Asia for energy insights, partnerships and dialogue, which brings together the world’s leading conferences, exhibitions, and roundtables in one week, one location. SIEW enriches the global energy conversation by convening political, business, academic and energy industry thought-leaders to define and advance the world’s leading energy challenges, solutions and actions across the energy spectrum of oil & gas, clean and renewable energy, and energy infrastructure financing.
Join SIEW 2017 discussions on how energy players could stay nimble, navigate challenges, and seize opportunities in this evolving energy landscape! Visit SIEW 2017 for further information.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
IEEE is the world’s largest professional association dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community through its highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities.
Please visit IEEE for more information.