Asian Conference on Energy, Power and Transportation Electrification (ACEPT)
30 October – 2 November 2018, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU) and Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands Singapore
The third Asian Conference on Energy, Power and Transportation Electrification (ACEPT) organized by Energy Research Institute @ NTU (ERI@N), is part of Asia Clean Energy Summit (ACES), and held in conjunction with Singapore International Energy Week (SIEW 2018). ACEPT 2018 will cooperate with the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) to bring together the world leading experts to present emerging topics on energy, power, and transportation electrification.
ACEPT 2018 is technically co-sponsored by IEEE Transportation Electrification Community, Power Electronics Society, Power and Energy Society and Industry Applications Society.
<LATEST NEWS – 20 January 2018>
- Save the date for ACEPT 2018! Details on the Call for Papers will be available soon.
- All 87 presented papers at ACEPT 2017 are now available at IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Link. Use keyword “ACEPT” to search for the papers.
- ACEPT 2017 photos (selected) are now available at Photo Gallery.
- Heartiest congratulations to the ACEPT 2017 Best Papers Award recipients: (1) Session 3.4
Paper Title: Virtual Synchronous Generators for microgrid stabilization : Modeling, implementation and experimental validation on a microgrid laboratory
Author List: Mustapha Amine Rahmani, Yann Herriot, Sylvain Lechat Sanjuan and Lionel Dorbais
Organization: Advanced Electronics and Power Electronics department , Schneider Electric, France
Presenter: Tushar MENON (2) Session 10.2
Paper Title: On-line Auto-tuning Technique of Switching Frequency for Resonant Converter Considering Resonant Components Tolerance and Variation
Author List: Yen-Shin Lai and Min-Hsiang Yu
Organization: Center for Power Electronics Technology, Taipei Tech, Taiwan
Presenter: Yen-Shin LAI(3) Session 14.4
Improvement of Frequency Stability in Power Electronics-Based Power Systems
Author List: Jingyang Fang, Xiaoqiang Li, Yi Tang and Hongchang Li
Organization: School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore and Energy Research Institute @Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Presenter: Jingyang FANG
- Full papers in ACEPT 2017 will be submitted to IEEE Xplore by mid November 2017 for indexing.
- 3 Best Paper Awards will be given out on 26 October (last day of ACEPT). ACEPT Organizing Committee thank and acknowledge the generous support of Norwegian Embassy Singapore for sponsoring the awards.
- List of Technical Reviewers are available. Details HERE. Organizing Committee would like to express their gratitude to the reviewers.
- ACEPT Full Programme now available. Details HERE. PDF download LINK
- Special Session on Hybrid and Electric Aircraft Technologies – full programme available (details HERE)
- Tutorial session information is added. Details HERE
- Plenary speakers programme, abstracts and biography details added. Details HERE
- Speakers details added. Details HERE
- < NEW for ACEPT 2017> 2 special sessions (1) Hybrid and Electric Aircraft Technologies (details HERE) and (2) Solid state transformer (SST) (details HERE).
- ACEPT 2017 Call for Papers is closed.
- Online registration is open. Details HERE.
- ACEPT 2017 information is now available in IEEE Conferences website.
- Accommodation information is added. Details HERE.
- International Steering Committee is established. Details HERE.
Asia Clean Energy Summit (ACES)
31 October – 2 November 2018, Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands Singapore
The 5th Asia Clean Energy Summit (ACES) is Asia’s leading event focusing on clean energy technology, policy and finance supported by leading government agencies, research institutes and industry in Singapore. ACES provide a common platform for regional thought leaders in both the public and private sector to collaborate on critical issues and opportunities in harnessing clean energy for the future. As the regional platform to share and co-create innovative clean energy solutions, ACES supports the vision to be a clean energy hub for Asia.
ACES exhibition creates a marketplace for companies to showcase latest technologies solutions.
- Provides a platform to discuss, understand and experience Singapore’s “living laboratory” for solar adoption, the integration of renewable energy and electric vehicles, and learn how sustainable energy management is essential to liveable cities.
- Helps shape the future of clean energy and smart-sustainable cities.
- Explores collaboration and innovative clean energy solutions within a vibrant ecosystem of technology / service companies, research institutes and energy leaders.
Singapore International Energy Week (SIEW)
29 October – 2 November 2018, Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands Singapore
The Singapore International Energy Week (SIEW) is an annual week-long platform for energy professionals, policymakers and commentators to discuss and share best practices and solutions within the global energy space. SIEW 2018 will facilitate discussions on staying nimble, managing risks, overcoming challenges and seizing opportunities in this evolving energy landscape.
Visit SIEW 2018 for further information.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
IEEE is the world’s largest professional association dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community through its highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities.
Please visit IEEE for more information.